Re: [exim] How to allow spamassassin to add headers?

Author: Thomas Hochstein
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to allow spamassassin to add headers?
Carlo Wood schrieb:

> Normally I can do this by adding the following to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
>
> add_header all Bayes "Hammy tokens: _HAMMYTOKENS(8)_\nSpammy tokens: _SPAMMYTOKENS(8)_"
> add_header all Status "_YESNO_, score=_SCORE_ required=_REQD_ tests=_TESTSSCORES(,)_ version=_VERSION_"
>
> but for some reason these headers do not appear in my mails with
> this new setup with exim4 (before this I used qmail with qmail-scanner).

When scanning spam with Exim in an ACL, the mail is not send "through"
spamassassin and then back into Exim, but rather send "to"
spamassassin (spamd) and then discarded, while Exim uses the
information returned from spamd as "report" etc.

So you cannot add headers in spamassassin as Exim does never see the
mail returend frpm spamassassin; you have to change the template for
"report" in spamassassin.

Regards,
-thh