Re: [exim] $header_* not defined in router?

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] $header_* not defined in router?
On Monday 02 April 2007 18:02, Carlo Wood wrote:
> I am trying to route mail as function of the existance of a header.
> Because everything is failing so far, I am doing tests. My latest
> test is:
>
> spamtest:
>   debug_print = "R: spamtest for $domain"
>   domains = "${if exists{CONFDIR/hubbed_hosts}\
>                    {partial-lsearch;CONFDIR/hubbed_hosts}\
>               fail}"
>   condition = ${if match {$h_To}{^.*@???} {1}}

                                 ^
Since header field names can contain any character except colon, you have to
terminate the header field name with a colon:

    condition = ${if match {$h_To:}{^.*@alinoe.com} {1}}
                                 ^

Recent versions of Exim should detect these kinds of errors and suggest that
you might have forgotten the colon.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)