Re: [exim] Mail from and lmtp transport

Author: Alexey Danilevsky
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mail from and lmtp transport
I do not think that looking at routers will be helpful, because the
routers really work. But anyway.

Routers:

dspam_router:
  no_verify
  senders = !administrator@???: !support@???: !admin_startip@???
  domains = +hosting_domains
  condition = ${if and {{!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                        {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
                        {eq {DSPAM_CHECK}{TRUE}} \
                        } \
                        {yes}{no}}
  driver = accept
  errors_to =
  require_files = /usr/local/bin/dspam:+/usr/local/bin
  transport = dspam_spamcheck
  no_more

local_user:
    driver = accept