Re: [exim] Unable to send mails from Mail Clients

Author: Marco Wessel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unable to send mails from Mail Clients

On Mar 22, 2007, at 8:36 AM, cvkishore wrote:

> But from mail clients (outlook/thunderbird/evolution), I able to
> receive
> mails from all the domains but unable to send mails to other domains
> except my domain(seec-india.com).

It sounds a bit like you might have an acl statement denying sender
addresses outside your domain, or like you have sender verification
turned on and are using unverifiable sender addresses.

> What could be the reason? Iam unable to find the problem. Please
> help
> me to fix the problem.

This is a bit hard to do without knowing your configuration details.
Please paste the non-comment lines from your exim.conf.