Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with

Góra strony
Autor: Craig Silverstein
Dla: pcre-dev
CC: pcre-dev, skunk
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with
} OK, I'll try to learn some more about Autotools - this does have to
} be addressed somehow, unless we say "If you want to cross-compile,
} you must not set --enable-rebuild-chartables; if you need other
} character tables, you can build dftables.c independently and run it
} manually before you do the real build." I could live with that.

Me too. cross-compilation is going to be a pretty obscure case, I
think.

Also note that the autoconf docs often say things like, "this macro
doesn't work when cross-compiling," so I think that autotools kind of
punts on this issue as well.

craig