Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with

Góra strony
Autor: Stefan Weber
Dla: pcre-dev, Craig Silverstein, Daniel Richard G., Ralf Junker
CC: stan
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with
Hi everyone.

I contributed the Virtual Pascal files and just checked the new pcre
sources.
It was nice to see that the compiling almost worked out of the box, except
for the
missing CONFIG.H and PCRE.H headers.

These will now be generated when running makevp.bat and I have attached the
updated batch file to this email.
Unfortunately the user has to check the config files by hand to en/disable
options.

The files !compile.txt and !linklib.txt are used in makevp.bat.
I always prepend a "!" to file/directory names if I want to have related
objects
placed together and at the beginning of the directory listing.

You are free to change the file names.

I cannot do more tests at the moment, sorry.
All I can contribute at the moment is the new makevp.bat and that PCRE 7.1
compiles
correctly for VP with BCC and (basic) search works.

All the best and keep on Philip,
Stefan Weber

NDN (http://ndn.muxe.com/)