Re: [exim] Blackhole Email question

Author: Michael L Griffin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Blackhole Email question
Greetings

I am a noob on exim so take my comments with a little salt.

Do you not wat the server to reject all the non-existant addresses?
I would have thought that was the point of turning off the
catch-all's.

But anyways - I use two options,
:blackhole: which accepts the mail and /dev/null 's it
:fail: which rejects at SMTP time

--
 _______________________________________
( R e g a r d s                         )
(                                       )
( M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n       )
( michael@???                )
( http://www.griffin.org.za             )
( Fax : +27 86 670 8945                 )
( Cel : +27 83 462 0462                 )
(                                       )
( Next step in OS evolution is found on )
( the command line...                   )
(                       .: L I N U X :. )
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \