Re: [exim] condition help

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] condition help
(top-posting because my response relates to the original as a whole)

You don't seem to have asked a question. You've given lots of detail,
but what actually is the problem? If the router you quote is supposed
to solve the issue you mention, what happens that isn't what you
expected? What's the debug output look like when you try a delivery
that you want to work, and one that you want to fail?

Peter