Re: [exim] RDNS lookup failures...

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] RDNS lookup failures...
Quoting Arthur Hagen:

> There's also a boatload of small, but legitimate businesses who, in
> order to save money, make do with an ADSL line and a single IP address.

Ah, this topic again... My 2c: That's fine, if it works for them. But
the should not expect all the people they want to send mail to carry
their burden (by wasting resources because of increased spam volume).
Especially with have a small business that needs every customer, you
should take reasonable care that they all get your mail. This does not
comprise acting like a spam sling (dynamic IP, no/invalid rDNS,
mismatching HELO, ...)