Re: [exim] Planning MBOX to MAILDIR Migration

Author: Mostafa M.Fouad
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Planning MBOX to MAILDIR Migration
well
i'm facing the same problem when convert the mbox to maildir
i was managed to develope perl script to convert the mBOX format to Maildir
and make it compatible with courier

but for me....
i have a problem if i used the pop3 ...about the users who keep their
messages on the server

i can't patch the courier pop3 to match the UID format of the qpopper!!
but for IMAP i guess it's more easy....using the script:)