[exim] redirecting spam/malware to a spool by domain name

Author: James Price
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] redirecting spam/malware to a spool by domain name
Hey all, I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of how
to divert and I would assume freeze spam that is above my spam threshold or
contains malware to a separate spool by domain.

IE: if domain.com receives malware or spam I would like to divert them to
the following:
/path/to/spool/domain.com/malware or
/path/to/spool/domain.com/spam

Of course every virtual domain would have its own directory. I have a vague
idea of how to do this, and I am also assuming that I would freeze the
message so delivery isn't attempted. I am building a quarantine management
system so when I person logs in they'll be essentially unfreeze and delete
or deliver.

Thanks,
James

James R. Price