Re: [pcre-dev] Reply to much discussion

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Bob Rossi
Υ/ο: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Reply to much discussion
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

> OK. This is sort of my point. If there are no more objections to patch
> 6 from anyone, than we have accomplished something. Why don't we apply
> that patch to pcre-7.0 and let Daniel continue on from there. He is
> already doing that, so it won't be any extra effort on his part.

Well, apart from my two comments, I think we could leapfrog that and go
directly to his patch (which of course includes all of yours).

If that is agreeable, I will start fresh on Monday morning and spend as
long as it takes to get an RC1 that I am happy with. Then you can all
start a fresh round of criticism. :-)

> What does everyone think?

I think we now have to wait for the sun to get round to Daniel's time
zone. :-)

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.