Re: [exim] Manual router with mysql lookup...

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: James Price
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Manual router with mysql lookup...
Quoting James Price:

> route_data = ${lookup{$domain} mysql; select domain,route from

Only select 'route' (if it contains target.mta.host) here.

> defer (-1): failed to expand "${lookup{$domain} mysql; select route from
> relaydomains where domain='$domain';": unknown lookup type "mysql;"

A query style lookup in a string expansion looks like
${lookup mysql {SELECT bla from blub}}

> I am also looking to find out how to do a recipient callback using the same
> information. IE I want a callback issued to check if the mailbox exists on
> the destination server from information collected in the same query above.

AFAIK, this will be done automatically (as long as you don't use
no_verify on the router), because Exim runs through its routers to
determine where to do the callout to.