[exim] Manual router with mysql lookup...

Author: James Price
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Manual router with mysql lookup...
I am lost right now, I am trying to configure a manualroute router where the
route_data is populated by a mysql lookup with the following query:
select domain,route from relaydomains where domain='$domain';

My relay_to_domains list works just fine querying the same database, so I
know its not the mysql config within my exim configuration or my database.

Any help would be great!

Right now this is what I have:
nosvcheckrouter:
driver = manualroute
domains = !+local_domains : +relay_to_domains
route_data = ${lookup{$domain} mysql; select domain,route from
relaydomains where domain='$domain';
transport = remote_smtp

This defers the email because it returns the error:
2007-02-15 14:06:55 1HHmsZ-0004O0-C6 == james@??? R=nosvcheckrouter
defer (-1): failed to expand "${lookup{$domain} mysql; select route from
relaydomains where domain='$domain';": unknown lookup type "mysql;"

I am also looking to find out how to do a recipient callback using the same
information. IE I want a callback issued to check if the mailbox exists on
the destination server from information collected in the same query above.

Thanks,
James

James R. Price
Digital Chicago Networks, Inc.