Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error

Author: Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
On 12/02/07, mailing@??? <mailing@???> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>

> > You could circumvent the problem completely by turning off the backup
> > MX. Would you notice any degradation of service? I doubt it.
>
> Ah.... I don't want to get in the "is a MX backup useful or not?" debate.

I wasn't planning to debate it - one thing that tends to happen when
you ask questions in forums where experts reside is that you'll get
suggestions on how to fix the problem you expressed in some other way
than the one you're having difficulty with. This is to be expected,
since the people you're asking have been around the block a little.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???