著者: mailing
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
Hi Christian,

Thank you for your email.

>> host mail.domail.com [67.XX.XXX.X.X]: 550 This message scored 27.3 spam
>> points.
>
> Please don't obfuscate.

Ah, I just wanted to hide the IP, nothing important~.

> I suppose, the log excerpt shown above describes a message that
> was rejected by your backup MX.
> If so, everything is OK: Your backup MX does _not_ accept the message
> because it "spam-scored" too high. As _your_ server did _not_ accept
> it, the MTA on the other side has to deal with sending a bounce
> message.

Hum, the log is from the backup MX, but the backup MX doesn't score spam
(the main MX does).

So it goes like this:

1- incoming SMTP to backup MX: delivered (so you can consider that the
message has been accepted here).
2- outgoing SMTP from the backup MX to the main MX: 550 rejected (spam
score too high).
3- bounced back from the backup MX to sender (or frozen).

At situation 3, I want the email to be deleted (instead of being frozen or
bounced back). I guess it is possible with a router condition.

> If not, escribe your setup etc. in more detail.

Current router configuration is this:

begin routers

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8 : 192.168.0.0/24 :
82.232.83.147

no_more

system_aliases:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/aliases}}
# user = exim
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

userforward: