著者: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
Hello mailing,

mailing@???, 12.02.2007 (d.m.y):

> I'm using Exim as a MX backup server, and it happens to have this kind of
> rejection message when SMTP delivering:
>
> host mail.domail.com [67.XX.XXX.X.X]: 550 This message scored 27.3 spam
> points.

Please don't obfuscate.

> So instead of a bounce message to the spammer, I would like Exim to
> automatically delete this kind of message.

I suppose, the log excerpt shown above describes a message that
was rejected by your backup MX.
If so, everything is OK: Your backup MX does _not_ accept the message
because it "spam-scored" too high. As _your_ server did _not_ accept
it, the MTA on the other side has to deal with sending a bounce
message.

If not, escribe your setup etc. in more detail.

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Je weniger Ahnung jemand hat, desto mehr Spektakel macht er und ein
desto höheres Gehalt verlangt er.