Re: [exim] Exim 5

Author: Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 5
On 08/02/07, Marc Haber <mh+exim-users@???> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:22:08 +0000, "Peter Bowyer" <peter@???>
> wrote:
> >I'm not sure if this discussion necessarily belongs on exim-users -
> >not with any intent to take it behind closed doors, but it doesn't mix
> >well with the day-to-day support discussions here. exim-tng perhaps?
>
> exim-dev.

Possibly, but this is bigger than 'dev'. I'd hope we could get
knowledgable, experienced non-develpers into the discussion. I believe
we need to get together a strong core project team and have robust
discussions on the future of the project -the 'what should the
architecture look like for Exim 5+' discussion can happen after.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???