Re: [exim] Exim 5

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 5
Hello,

> Which source code management system to use is up to those who are going
> to be doing the development in future. I have no experience with anything

I am watching the discussion here but do not see much traffic with regard
to future development. Can I ask what the plans are for it? Who is going
to develop exim once Philips calls it a day? Can we as a community expect
some continuity? Will the license change? I guess we are all very
interested to learn more.

Thank you Philip for an excellent MTA that I can totally rely on. I deeply
appreciate your work (and any other people who have contributed to exim in
on way or another).

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot