[exim] Exim4 Anti-Image-Spam Program

Author: Craig Whitmore
To: exim-users @ exim. org
Subject: [exim] Exim4 Anti-Image-Spam Program
Hi

This may be a little off topic, but its an exim only program.

I have released a new version of my exim-only Anti-Image-Spam program
loosely based on FuzzyOCR (thus called nsfo (Not So Fuzzy OCR). I wrote it
really quickly a few months ago, as FuzzyOCR works well, but It had to
install SpamAssassin (which I wasn't using) (I was using dspam instead)

I have been using it in production for quite a while now with no false
positives now and it picks over 40,000 image spams per day from our email
servers. (and still misses quite a few tricky image spams which will be
fixed in the future). It is not very CPU intensive on the servers I look
after, but maybe on other people's it will be.

Have a look on:

http://www.spam.co.nz/nsfo

Thanks
Craig