Re: [exim] Callforward Verification

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Callforward Verification
On 26/01/2007 17:38, Gordon McKee wrote:
> I posted this before christmas and my dns was not setup correctly - now this
> is fixed - has anyone got any other ideas as dns didn't seem to make any
> difference.

<snip>

Make sure if you registered your domains with 123-reg and then moved
them away that you removed all of the mail forwarding entries first.

Without spending any time on this at all, I'd suggest that somewhere in
123-reg's systems there's a legacy setting for one of your domains and
that is tripping the system up.

If there's a legacy DNS entry without MX still living on 123-reg's
nameservers, or an entry in their mail tables pointing to 123-reg's
servers with no corresponding account, their local MX servers will throw
an error.

You need to check if they still have entries for optimalprofit.com and,
if so, remove them.

Graeme