Re: [exim] How to determine address of network by IP address…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Alexander Shikoff
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to determine address of network by IP address of host
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Alexander Shikoff wrote:

> So, may I make a small feature request? Is it possible to introduce such
> expansion variable in exim? I guess it will be very useful for some users
> of exim.

It's OK, I did realize that this was what you were asking. I have put
something into Bugzilla (#452) so that it is not forgotten. There are two
things here, though:

(1) Adding the variable.
(2) Making *both* variables available after ${if match_address etc as well
    as in ACLs.

A general review of these variables is needed, to make sure all cases
are covered.