Re: [exim] Safe Hosts per domain

Author: Shine, Gary
To: 'Renaud Allard'
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Safe Hosts per domain
Trying to compile latest version and get

gcc daemon.c
daemon.c: In function `handle_smtp_call':
daemon.c:145: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
daemon.c:145: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
daemon.c:145: for each function it appears in.)
daemon.c:145: parse error before `ifsize'
daemon.c:193: `ifsize' undeclared (first use in this function)
daemon.c: In function `daemon_go':
daemon.c:1584: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
daemon.c:1584: parse error before `len'
daemon.c:1780: `len' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [daemon.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/gshine/exim-4.66/build-SunOS5-5.6-sparc'
make: *** [go] Error 2

Any clues?

Thanks
Gary