Re: [exim] Connection Count

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: B. Johannessen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Connection Count
Philip Hazel wrote:
> The reason I have always resisted doing this is that the value you will
> get will be the value that the daemon had when it spun off the process
> that is accepting the incoming message.

I was looking into creating such a patch myself, and I came to the
conclusion that to be useful the count would have to be stored in a
shared-memory segment. I don't know enough about shmem portability
issues to do this, so I kind of forgot about it...

Is there currently any shmem code in Exim at all?

If I should deside to look into it again, I'd probably have a look at
the shmem abstractions in APR (Apache Portable Runtime) for guidance.

    Bob