Re: [exim] eximstats and spamassassin

Author: Emmanuel Stapf [ES]
To: steve.2.campbell, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximstats and spamassassin
Steve Campbell wrote:
> If you have customised your own rejection message, then this
> will be why it does not show. We currently look for the
> following SpamAssassin messages:
>
> /Action: ((permanently|temporarily) rejected message|flagged
> as Spam but accepted): score=(\d+\.\d)/

Sorry it took so long to try the new version of eximstats which I downloaded
from http://www.computurn.com/exim/. I've located the message and patched it to
my message, but as far as I can tell it does not seem to work. Since I don't
know much about perl and how eximstats work, let me ask the following to try to
understand why it may not work:
1 - just above the if statements there is $flag es "SA", what is this?
2 - Is `Action: ' part of the string matching?

For example here is a typical entry in my log file for SpamAssassin:
2007-01-16 04:08:05 1H6n6d-0003Vb-I7 H=surfsidetracks.net [66.97.160.92]
F=<ret@???> rejected after DATA: Rejected because your message
scored 17.7 with SpamAssassin.

Thanks,
Manu