Re: [exim] eximstats and spamassassin

Author: steve.2.campbell
To: manus, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximstats and spamassassin
Unfortunately exim does not currently have a standard rejection message
format, so eximstats has to explicitly parse for known rejection
messages.

If you have customised your own rejection message, then this will be why
it does not show. We currently look for the following SpamAssassin
messages:

/Action: ((permanently|temporarily) rejected message|flagged as Spam but
accepted): score=(\d+\.\d)/

Steve Campbell