Re: [exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP

Author: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Virtual users HowTo! I did it no MySql No LDAP
Quoting Ahmad Sabry (egyptyrant@???):

> 4- it's not the right way to support those new guys in linux.

Although i too thought Marc's message was maybe a little harsh, i do
agree that both your postings so far were very unclear as to what you're
really trying to accomplish. And they are hard to read because of the
lack of punctuation / lettercase / format.

Could you please try to rephrase your exact problem, and include as much
information about your system as you deem relevant? You can only expect
help if you come with clear questions and your backlog of actions you've
tried so far...

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Sander.