Re: [exim] Test suite on OSX

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Test suite on OSX
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Ian Eiloart wrote:

> I'm trying to get the Exim test suite running on OSX 10.4 (gcc-Darwin). I'm
> presuming that once I'm done, it will be suitable for testing new
> configuration even though it's designed for testing builds. Am I barking up
> the wrong tree here?

Yes. It has its own set of built-in configurations that it tests and
checks. If you want to test *your* configuration, just use the normal
Exim binary.

> Anyway, it fails to compile, with errors like this:
>
> > gcc -g -O2 -o bin/fakens src/fakens.c
> > src/fakens.c:118: error: 'T_A' undeclared here (not in a function)
> > src/fakens.c:119: error: 'T_NS' undeclared here (not in a function)
> > src/fakens.c:120: error: 'T_CNAME' undeclared here (not in a function)

Find your system's version of nameser.h (in Linux it's in
/usr/include/arpa/nameser.h) and see whether it defines any of those
names (the ns_t_xxx ones and/or the T_xxx ones).