[exim] Test suite on OSX

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ian Eiloart
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] Test suite on OSX
Hi,

I'm trying to get the Exim test suite running on OSX 10.4 (gcc-Darwin). I'm
presuming that once I'm done, it will be suitable for testing new
configuration even though it's designed for testing builds. Am I barking up
the wrong tree here?

Anyway, it fails to compile, with errors like this:

> gcc -g -O2 -o bin/fakens src/fakens.c
> src/fakens.c:118: error: 'T_A' undeclared here (not in a function)
> src/fakens.c:119: error: 'T_NS' undeclared here (not in a function)
> src/fakens.c:120: error: 'T_CNAME' undeclared here (not in a function)

after "make all", unless I comment out a section of src/fakens.c:

/* On some (older?) operating systems, the standard ns_t_xxx definitions are
not available, and only the older T_xxx ones exist in nameser.h. If ns_t_a
is
not defined, assume we are in this state. A really old system might not even
know about AAAA and SRV at all. */
/*
#ifndef ns_t_a
#define ns_t_a      T_A