Re: [exim] Punishing malformed HELO at acl_smtp_rcpt level?

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Fionn Behrens
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Punishing malformed HELO at acl_smtp_rcpt level?
Hi !!

just use the same test on mail_from acl adding a !autheticated = *

--
Salu-2 y hasta pronto ...

I am Homer of Borg. Prepare to be assim... mmmm, donuts.

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53