[exim] number of named lists default

Author: Jethro R Binks
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] number of named lists default
I've always thought that the default of 16 named lists to be rather low;
in testing a new configuration, I've found I'm now using more than that.

Could I suggest an increase to the default in the source, to 32? Or is
more than 16 named lists unusual? Is there a notable cost in increasing
it?

I know I can change it myself at compile time, but I use the FreeBSD port,
and there is currently no facility provided to make that change. I am
chatting to the port maintainer about it anyway, but I think a change to
the source default would be generally beneficial.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK