Re: [exim] Wildcard subdomains and script

Author: Daniel Tiefnig
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Wildcard subdomains and script
dpicon wrote:
^^^^^^ Btw.: Do you have a real name too?

> For the pipe transport what would you recommend???
> I need to use MySQL.

What dou you mean? I don't see your problem.

> I can code on PHP and don't know perl, but maybe PHP is slower???

I don't think this will make a big difference.

> I think I should add to the router:
> require_files = /home/prometo/test/pipe.php

You can do that, but you don't have to.

> And then change the transport to:
>
> loprometo_transport:

[...]

Looks good. Note that you can also pass command line arguments to the
script, like envelope sender and recipient. That may simplify your code,
allthough you can also read them from the environment variables that are
set up by the pipe transport.

lg,
daniel