Re: [exim] Wildcard subdomains and script

Author: dpicon
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Wildcard subdomains and script

Thanks a lot!!!

I've added this to the exim.conf in the correct places and now it works.
:-)

(in routers)
catch_subs:
driver = accept
domains = *.loprometo.net
transport = loprometo_transport

(in acl)
require verify = sender/callout
accept domains = +local_domains : *.loprometo.com <-------- (I just
added the *.loprometo.com domain)
endpass

(in transports)
loprometo_transport:
driver = appendfile
file = /home/prometo/test/test.mail
group = mail
mode = 0660
user = prometo

>You'll just need two different transports. For 1) a simple appendfile[1]
>transport will suffice, for 2) you may use a pipe[2] transport. Both are
>documented quite well in the exim4 specification.[3]

For the pipe transport what would you recommend???
I need to use MySQL.

I can code on PHP and don't know perl, but maybe PHP is slower???

I think I should add to the router:
require_files = /home/prometo/test/pipe.php

And then change the transport to:

loprometo_transport:
    driver = pipe
    return_output
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add
    return_path_add
    command = /usr/bin/php  /home/prometo/test/pipe.php

I haven't tryied yet... I'll post the results... tomorrow..

Thanks again for your help!!! :-)