Re: [exim] More integer annoyances in 4.65

Author: David Saez Padros
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] More integer annoyances in 4.65
Hi !!

> I hate to agree with Perkel, but if we're already doing a conversion
> from null char pointer to empty char string, it really doesn't seem any
> different to do the same thing for integer comparison.

but exim does not know anything about null pointers !! so we are not
doing any conversion from null char pointer to empty char string.

> Introducing consistency would mean that you would have to test every
> variable with def before using it, which really gets tedious, and means
> to me that that test should probably be left to the parser.

you should better initialize each variable which is easier

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53