Re: [exim] Listening interface:port

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] Moderation (was Re: Listening interface:port)
Subject: Re: [exim] Listening interface:port
On 03/01/2007 14:31, Marc Sherman wrote:
> Mike, next time you post, I won't be answering any question if any of
> the details look obfuscated, even peripheral ones. I think we were both
> quite helpful and polite here, and you should please respect the mailing
> list rules.

I think, as per Peter's post, that this needs to be let lie.

Also, Marc, how would you know if something "looks obfuscated"? Just in
case Mike posts in future with a problem caused by a non-evident typo,
for example?

Replies to this thread off list, please.

Happy New Year, everyone, be nice to people!

Graeme
(Co-Assistant-Moderator #2)