[exim] Exim and Dspam

Author: Emmanuel Stapf [ES]
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim and Dspam
Hi,

I've just configured dspam with exim and cyrus, everything seems to work just
fine. But there is one thing I've noticed, the mails users receive have the
following headers added:
- Sender: <dspam@???>
where `dspam' is the user under which exim launches dspam.

I've sent an email to the dspam user mailing list, and probably it is something
that the mailer is doing. Here is the definition of my transports:

lmtp_delivery:
home_directory = /var/spool/imap
driver = lmtp
command = "/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver -l"
batch_max = 20
user = cyrus

dspam_spamcheck:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/dspam --deliver=innocent --user $local_part -bm %u"
user = dspam
group = dspam
return_path_add = false
log_output = true
return_fail_output = true

The lmtp_delivery is used by the `localuser' router when the `dspam' router
fails because the mail was cleared by dspam:

localuser:
driver = accept
check_local_user
transport = lmtp_delivery
cannot_route_message = Unknown user

And on the dspam front I have:
TrustedDeliveryAgent "/usr/sbin/exim -oMr spam-scanned" # Exim

Any idea how to prevent the Return-path and Sender to be modified/added?

Thanks,
Manu

Eiffel Software
805-685-1006