Re: [exim] Newbie help for virtual domains (Exim4)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Sherman
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Newbie help for virtual domains (Exim4)
Roy Coates wrote:

>> If not, please check out my reply:
>> http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20061218/msg00074.html
>
> Many thanks Marc, I'll check that out. I'm a little concerned now that
> the packaged debian edition of exim has been 'tweaked' such that the
> standard solution to this problem doesn't work.

The most important things are points 1 and 3. Post the unobfuscated
debugging output, along with your virtual host router, and we can figure
out what's wrong.

Marc Haber is probably right when he suggests that your virtual router
is too late; remember that routers are tried in order for each address,
and the first one that accepts the address wins.

If you have to start tweaking existing routers in the debian config,
then you'll probably do best taking this to the debian mailing list, but
it sounds like you've just added a new router, so this list can help you
just fine with that. FWIW, I had a working virtual host setup with
Debian configs for at least a year before I got fed up with package
updates breaking my customizations and switched to a hand-rolled config
file.

- Marc