Re: [exim] Newbie help for virtual domains (Exim4)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andreas Metzler
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Newbie help for virtual domains (Exim4)
Roy Coates <roy@???> wrote:
[...]
> Many thanks Marc, I'll check that out. I'm a little concerned now that
> the packaged debian edition of exim has been 'tweaked' such that the
> standard solution to this problem doesn't work.

[...]

exim itself has not been tweaked at all. Just the default
configuration is a different one. You can still use exim's default
config by simply installing it as /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/README/README.Debian.html#id223654

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute