Re: [exim] All mail for specific domain to same user

Author: Morten
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] All mail for specific domain to same user
Martijn Grendelman wrote:
> # Router for forwarding mail for certain (sub)domains to a single address
> subdomain_route:
>         driver                  = redirect
>         data                    =
> ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{CONFDIR/domain-aliases}{$value}fail}

Very nice, thanks. I have a follow-up question. Exim gives "Unrouteable
address (in reply to RCPT TO command)". So, I've tried

    exim -d -bt foo@???

And I can see that it finds the mapping in the domain-aliases file just
fine, but then the routing fails with:

    calling dnslookup router
    dnslookup router called for tagticks@localdomain
      domain = localdomain
    DNS lookup of localdomain (MX) gave HOST_NOT_FOUND
    returning DNS_NOMATCH

I have localhost.localdomain in /etc/hosts, is this not sufficient for Exim?

Br,

Morten