[exim] redirect routers, and autoreplies

Author: Zachary Schneider
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] redirect routers, and autoreplies
I am having trouble coming up with a solution to stop auto replies
from being generated by addresses (aliases) that have been processed
by a redirect router.

Is there a way to identify whether or not a message has been
redirected within a router that is setup do direct to an autoreply
transport?

Is there a way I can skip certain routers for a message that has been
passed through a redirect router?

Should I just give up looking for an elegant solution and do another
lookup with the the autoreply router and make sure that the original
address matches the users address?

Thanks!

Zachary Schneider
Systems Engineer