Re: [exim] [offlist] Re: Callforward Verification

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] [offlist] Re: Callforward Verification
On 19/12/06, Graeme Fowler <graeme@???> wrote:
> On 19/12/2006 15:16, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > On 19/12/06, Mike Cardwell <exim-users@???> wrote:
> >
> >> 123-reg's rejection may be due to that. I can't explain their lack of a
> >> human readable rejection message though.
> >
> > A further data point - 123-reg's email forwarding system has been very
> > broken over the past few days/weeks - I don't know if this is
> > contributing to the OP's problem but it might.
>
> Mike and I used to run bits of 123-reg, including the mail system (in
> part at least). Now we both work at Loughborough Uni, and 123-Reg has
> been broken for several days. Coincidence? ;-)

Heh - and the Exim cluster which used to host Freeserve's email
platform, as engineered by at least 2 luminaries of this community,
worked just fine - until they hired me to manage the migration off it
onto a PHB-mandated Postfix platform in France.... which has never
achieved the same level of service.

Funny how the world goes round, isn't it?

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???