Re: [exim] bbedit folding at exim wiki

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] bbedit folding at exim wiki

--On 14 December 2006 17:36:01 -0800 snowcrash+exim-users
<schneecrash+exim-users@???> wrote:

> hi ian,
>
> i just saw your wiki post @:
>
>    http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/BBEdit_Codeless_Language_Module

> i've just started using bbedit, and the language module is helpful.
> thanks.
>
> re: folding with "#o{", how exactly does this work?
>
> i've wrapped my acl sections as per wiki, but nothing "auto-magically"
> changes in the bbedit-opened doc.
>
> is is supposed to automatic? or must i "fold" each section manually?

BBEdit 8.5 should show disclosure triangles next to each #o{

Those triangles can be used to hide or show the section of text up to the
next #o}

Sometimes BBEdit will get confused about the folding, and you'll see grey
ellipses (…) which you can click to unfold.

Are you getting the syntax colouring, and the documentation link?

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex