[exim] Exim 4.63 + MySql Vitual mailboxes + user filters?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Sigler
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Exim 4.63 + MySql Vitual mailboxes + user filters?
Hello all,

I'm beginning to wonder if what I want to do is even possible, and if
not, is there an alternative...

I host several virtual domains and numerous mailboxes under each. All
are virtual and defined by a MySql database (no local users).
Ultimately, I would like to be able to move all mail which has a header
around with .forward files and exim filters, but exim insists on looking
up the user on the localsystem and then attempting to save the mail to a
file in the users home directory. For example, here's my forward file
/mailboxes/bluegoo/robert/.forward:

if
"$h_X-Spam:" is "Yes"
then
save /mailboxes/bluegoo/robert/Maildir/.Spam/cur/
endif

And in exim.conf, i have this config:

begin routers
userforward:
    driver = redirect
    check_local_user
    file = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_HOMEDIR}}/.forward
    user = mail
    group = mail
    allow_filter
    no_verify
    directory_transport = address_directory
    file_transport = address_file

begin transports
  address_directory:
    driver = appendfile
    maildir_format
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add
    return_path_add

  address_file:
    driver = appendfile
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add
    return_path_add

This mostly work, but when it comes down to the actual delivery attempt,
i get this in the mail log:
2006-12-14 12:48:34 1Guuh6-0001kT-K9 ==
/mailboxes/bluegoo.net/robert/Maildir/.spam/cur/ <robert@???>
R=userforward T=address_directory defer (13): Permission denied: failed
to chdir to /home/users/robert

Somehow exim determined that mail destined for robert@??? =
/home/users/robert (a valid local user)?
If i do the same thing for another user, which has no username in
/etc/passwd (foo@???, for example), the .forward is not
processed (as far as i can tell).

I think that's all the background and details... Hopefully someone has
had a similar situation, or can just tell me to give up. Either way,
i'd really appreciate any feedback!

~Robert