Re: [exim] exim timing out - help- UPDATE

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jean-paul natola
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim timing out - help- UPDATE

> > but I have yet to pinpoint why it sometimes time-out with spamd
>
>Because it's overloaded and doesn't have enough RAM or CPU in it, or
>your SpamAssassin is badly configured? ClamAV is fairly quick so even
>with large files and attachments you shouldn't have any trouble with it;
>SpamAssassin with too many tests turned on or bad configuration can grow
>to hundreds of megs and choke a system. The network tests may also be
>slow as they wait for responses from the network...

I have seen CPU go pretty high- RAM is always abundant and swap as well-
and I have noticed in 'top' the TIME for clam seems to increase at a much
higher rate than any other process-

Why would this suddenly start occurring , is it realted to the surge in spam
recently ?

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.