Re: [exim] exim timing out - help

Top Pagina
Auteur: jean-paul natola
Aan: exim-users
CC: thejeff
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] exim timing out - help

>jean-paul natola wrote:
> >
> > I was thinking something along those lines, however, one of the
>messages
> > that was rejected , ( which happened to be from the husband of the
>presidnet
> > or our organization), was only about a 300 k, not even a meg,
>
>The usually quoted limit for efficient spamassassin usage is 100k. I've
>recently upped mine to 200k,

How did you up it, if I may ask?

Also does clamav have a similar limit, as a large portion of them seem to
timeout there

malware acl condition: clamd: unable to read from socket (Operation timed
out)

as I was seeing a lot of image spam
>recently that just cracked the 100k limit. I haven't seen any timeouts
>yet at 200k, so I plan to leave it there.
>
>Depending on your hardware and load, a 300k message timing out
>spamassassin is not at all surprising.

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001