Re: [exim] [dspam-users] dspam and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sachin Sharma
A: Craig Whitmore
Cc: exim-users, dspam-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] [dspam-users] dspam and exim
Hi,

Write local_part and domain like ${local_part}@${domain}. Below find
command used by me for refernce.

command = "/usr/local/dspamup/bin/dspam --client --deliver=innocent
--user ${local_part}@${domain} -f \
           '$sender_address' -- %u"

Sachin Sharma
Sr. Engineer Systems (Linux)
Net4India Ltd.

D-25
Sector 3
Noida-201301
INDIA

Tel: 0120-5323500
Fax: 0120-5323520
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.