Re: [exim] exim timing out - help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeff
A: jean-paul natola
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim timing out - help
----- Original Message ----- From: "jean-paul natola" <jnatola@???>

> >That directly contradicts the error message you've given us to work
> >with. The 451 message means "I can't handle your mail right now, try
> >later". If mail is getting through then you're not providing the right
> >information.
>

> Not ALL messages are getting through as the error from the previous

message
> inicated- but most of them get through-
>
> its just randomly timing out on some messages -

I havent seen you post the relevent section of your ACL, but you probably
are sending all emails to spamd and clamd..
You also havent indocated how large these messages are that are failing..

Hint: large messages take longer to scan, and maybe the email is toooo large
to be scanned before the timeout occurs..