Re: [exim] DomainKeys still experimental?

Author: Bill Moseley
To: Exim, Users
Subject: Re: [exim] DomainKeys still experimental?
On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 08:32:15AM +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > > What I'm looking for is a way to see if a connecting machine is
> > > allowed to send mail from Yahoo Groups (as I need to white list them).

> I got into DK for exactly the same reason. Unfortunately I'm finding
> that a good proportion of Yahoo Groups mail comes with a bad DK
> signature, as reported by the experimental support in Exim. Could be a
> bug at Yahoo, or in the DK libraries of course.

That's not too reassuring. Have you done something else to guess
that a connecting machine is able to deliver Yahoo Groups mail?

Looks like they always use 'returns.groups.yahoo.com' for sender
domain and since all I'm using this for right now it only to decide if
I should deny or discard a message (I want to discard Yahoo Groups),
then sender domain should work fine.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@???