Re: [exim] Retry on 550 errors

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mar Matthias Darin
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Retry on 550 errors
Hello,

Ted Cooper wrote:

> Avoid the issue in the first place. You should get your IPs whitelisted
> at EVERY customer site. Either that, or get your customers to pick up
> their mail directly from you. Actually, if they aren't in control of
> their server, this is probably the best solution.

I put together the scripts I've been using here to help the end uses get the
right abuse address. It adds the IP abuse information to the email headers.
There is a readme file with instructions on setting this up.

To download the file, click here: http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/EximAbuse.tgz
-- > http://tanaya.net/vmw/
In Memory of Private First Class John Alfred Lassiter

Let us not forget Private First Class John Alfred Lassiter, casualty
of the Vietnam War. As a member of the Marine Corps, PFC Lassiter
served our country until February 25th, 1968 in Quang Tri, South
Vietnam. He was 19 years old and was not married. John died from small
arms fire/grenade. His body was recovered. John was born on January
8th, 1949 in Slidell, Louisiana.

PFC Lassiter is on panel 41E, line 024 of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in
Washington D.C. He served our country for less than a year.