Re: [exim] Retry on 550 errors

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Lightfoot
To: Dean Brooks
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Retry on 550 errors
On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 01:49:08PM -0500, Dean Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 10:35:38AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:

    [...]

> >             . One transport uses IP address A and for some unknown
> > reason A becomes accidentally blacklisted.

    [...]

> If you are getting blacklisted that often, perhaps you should sit back
> and think about the actions you are taking to get yourself in that pickle.
>
> Maybe those remote hosts have a valid reason to be blocking you.

I haven't been following this conversation closely, but my
understanding is that the remote users are people who are
paying Marc's company to deliver mail to them. I think we
can assume that they would not do so and then block the
mail from being delivered.

--
``Do you have any French colloquial dictionaries?''
``No, we only have French-to-English and English-to-French.''